Favorites

Friday, May 17, 2013

Waiting For...

There are some sequels I've pre-ordered- or am just waiting for- that will be out this spring/summer, and that I am eagerly anticipating.  None of these are stand-alone books, they are all either sequels or related novellas from another character's perspective.   I often like to go back and do a re-read or at least some skimming/refreshing of the previous books in a series before reading the next one.  Especially if I've been waiting a while for the next installment to come out.  My memory is fairly shifty, and I read a ton which  leads me to confuse or blend characters and story lines.

Stealing Harper by Molly McAdams
Release date: 5/21/13

This novella is Taking Chances from Chase's perspective.  I'm definitely curious how this one will be done.  Due to the twists and turns in Stealing Harper I'm guessing this one should NOT be read without first reading that.


Jet by Jay Crownover
Release date: 5/28/13

I just re-read Rule to get ready for this one.  I love Rule and Shaw so I'm hoping to spend a little time with them here too even though this is Jet and Ayden's story.


Losing Hope by Colleen Hoover
Release date: 7/9/13

This Hopeless from Holder's perspective.  Colleen Hoover can do no wrong by me.  I love everything she writes and I'm sure this will provide some wonderful perspective in this series.


Faking It by Cora Carmack
Release date: 6/04/13

This is the second in the Losing It series- the first being Losing It.  This is Cade's book and takes place after he moves to Philadelphia (where Garrick and Bliss are as well).





1 comment:

  1. I've read Losing it, but wasn't very impressed by it. I hope Faking it is better.

    ReplyDelete